Monday, July 23, 2012
The Week Ahead
Some days I don't feel like I've accomplished very much. And that bothers me. I know every day doesn't have to be a "10", but when there seem to be more "below average" days than not...it's time for a change, right? One thing I am doing differently now is posting on Mondays a list of several things I hope to accomplish during the week. Then on Fridays I will post an update of how I did. So here goes:
1. I will post each day to my blogs: (this one and A Daughter in the Kingdom), post them to my Facebook and Twitter.
2. I will conquer Mt. Laundry.
3. I will create 5 Fiverr gigs, and post them to this blog, my Facebook and Twitter. (Here is my first one. Check it out! :O) )
4. I will create a friendship bracelet.
5. I will organize my crafting supplies.
This list is by no means exhaustive, nor will it be all that I do. I'm just looking to be able to cross a few things off my "to do" list.