1. The gripes from my co-workers about physical complaints and reasons why they can't do much.
2. That DH says he is driving to Texas next week to pick up some furniture from his mom and I'll be alone with the kids all weekend ... wondering.
3. That my mother is 84 and I haven't seen her in over 2 years.
4. That my mother is 84 and I haven't sent her pictures of the kids (ages 10, 9 and 4) in quite a while.
5. That the pay check is disappearing faster than the pay period ... AGAIN.
6. That my index finger first knuckles are getting little knobby-thingies on them and I'm worried about getting arthritis.
7. That it's getting colder and the gas company won't do less than a 200 gallon fill on the tank (about $400-$500).
8. That it's four days until my next day off.
9. That my 2 day headache is running into day 3.
10. That I'm only one year younger than my father was when he died.
11. That my gray hairs are showing more now that I got my hair cut from waist-length to chin-length.
12. That stores are putting out Christmas decorations and I don't even have a list of what to give whom!
13. That I've only given myself permission NOT TO WORRY about stuff for ONE day.
See other great lists of 13 at: