1. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes, I learned on a stick shift when taking driver's ed. Although....I remember going out to the driving range and asking for the red car, which had an automatic transmission. They gave me the keys for the darker red car...which was a stick. My partner did not know how to drive a stick either, so we opened the textbook and figured it out that way! *lol*
2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
beef tongue and habanero (sp?) peppers
3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
Usually...all time favorite is the Thin Mint, although some of their newer ones are quite tasty too.
4. How do you pamper yourself?
What is this pamper you speak of?
5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
Well, my given names are "Lucille Anna". I've always gone by LuAnn. I've also been called (at different times): Lulubelle, Lu-A, Lucy and Lulu. So now I just tell people I answer to anything that starts with "Lu".